Vacant position at the Embassy of Finland
The Embassy of Finland in Tokyo is looking to hire a locally employed Executive Assistant.
The Embassy of Finland in Tokyo is looking to hire a locally employed Executive Assistant from 15 March 2024 or as agreed.
The employment contract will be made for a period of one year with an option for renewal.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in meeting, visit and other event arrangements
- Assisting in contacts and correspondence with Japanese officials and other counterparts
- Compiling information on topics of importance to the Embassy
- Translations, interpretation
- Substituting other assistants, as appropriate
- Relevant education and work experience in similar tasks
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to manage change and flexible approach to various demands
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Finland and/or Finnish language is an asset, but not a requirement
Salary will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Please send your application in English together with your CV and salary requirement to [email protected].
Closing date for applications is 4 February 2024.
Contact person: Ms Henna Knuuttila, Deputy Head of Mission, tel: +81 (0)3 5447 6003.