Come work with us!
Would you like to work for the happiest country in the world? The Consulate General of Finland in Hong Kong and Macao is now looking for a Management Assistant to join our small but dynamic Team Finland.
Duties will include:
- Assistant to the Consul-General, providing secretarial, logistic and administrative support;
- Protocol matters and official correspondence;
- Planning and organizing of delegation visits and public events;
- Developing social media content, assisting in media monitoring;
- Liaising with the local authorities, other missions and other key local partners;
- Leave cover for Assistant Team Finland and Receptionist
- Additional tasks required by the Head of Mission/Deputy Head of Mission
The successful candidate should have:
- Higher Diploma or above in a relevant discipline e.g. Business or Administration;
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience in a similar position in a Consulate or an international company;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Cantonese
- Good administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver high quality work with pace;
- High self-motivation, a flexible and resilient attitude, proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills
This is a full time (36h15min per week) position starting as soon as possible. The terms of employment are based on the rules for locally employed staff and Hong Kong labor legislation. The considered applicant is subject to a personal security clearance in Hong Kong.
How to apply?
- Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae by 29 October 2023 by e-mail to: [email protected], titling the email “Application Management Assistant Position”;
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please note that the Consulate General of Finland will verify information given by candidates and might contact candidates' references;
- For further information about the tasks and the conditions of employment, please email [email protected] and title the email “Enquiry Assistant”.
In the Foreign Service of Finland, we will process the personal data you provide us due diligence and in accordance with EU data protection legislation. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties without a lawful reason. You can read more about our data protection practice here(Link to another website.).
By applying for a job, you accept the terms of data protection practice and give my consent to the processing of my personal data.