Team Finland in Namibia and Angola
Team Finland is a network of public sector actors providing internationalisation services. The aim of the network is to provide businesses with a smooth service chain, ranging from advice services to financing.
The network consists of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education and Culture, Business Finland (Finpro and Tekes merged), Finnvera, Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment), Centres for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment, Finnish Patent and Registration Office, Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce, Finnish-Swedish Chamber of Commerce, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finnfund, Finnpartnership and Finnish Cultural and Academic Institutes.
- More information on Team Finland(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- More information on Business Finland(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
Team Finland in Namibia
Deputy Head of Mission
Finnish Embassy, Windhoek
Tel: +264 61 221 355
Ambassador Pirkko-Liisa Kyöstilä
Business Finland in Johannesburg
Objectives of the Team Finland network in Namibia
- Increasing trade between Finland and Namibia as well as Finland and Angola
- Attracting new Finnish companies to the Namibian and Angolan markets
- Attracting investments from Namibia and Angola to Finland
- Strengthening the Finnish country image in Namibia and Angola
We encourage all Finnish companies interested in Namibia or Angola, and those already operating in these markets, to contact either the Embassy or Business Finland office in Johannesburg. We will gladly help to boost your business and Finnish exports!