Responsibilities of mission
The Embassy of Finland is the official representative of the Finnish Government in Namibia.
The tasks of the Embassy include:
- Negotiating, analysing and reporting on political and economic developments in Namibia to Finland
- Enhancing and strengthening trade relations between Finland and Namibia
- Taking care of the practical arrangements for state and ministerial visits
- Promoting the image of Finland in Namibia
- Organising advance voting
- Assisting Finnish citizens in Namibia and protecting the interests.
Read more about the tasks of Finnish embassies abroad from the website of the Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs.