Embassy of Finland, Nairobi
Visa and residence permit matters
- Visa Center VFS Global serves customers at Muthangari Drive, Nairobi. Applicants must book a time for submitting their visa and residence permit applications in advance.
- Visa bookings can be made through www.vfsglobal.com/finland/kenya(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window) or by telephone +254 205 147 909. Telephone service is open Monday-Friday between 08.00-15.00.
- Residence permit bookings can be made through https://residencepermits.finland.fi/(layout.types.url.description) or by telephone +254 205 147 909. Telephone service is open Monday-Friday between 08.00-15.00. Please specify whether you are making a paper or electronic application.
- VFS Global also answers to all inquiries in these matters in their service number or by e-mail [email protected]
- Visa and residence permit applications can be submitted at the Embassy by appointment only. Appointments are booked on the VFS Global website or by telephone service.
Consular matters, passports and legalizations
- E-mail enquiries concerning passports, legalizations and consular matters can be sent to [email protected]
In a case of emergency, duty phone nr. is +358 9 160 55555. This number is for the consular emergency situations only after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
Mon-Thu 9-12 and 14-15, Fri 9-12
- +254 203 750 721
Embassy of Finland
PO Box 2206
Eden Square, Block 3
6th Floor, Greenway Lane
(Off Westlands Rd.)