Responsibilities of mission
The Embassy of Finland is the official representative of the Finnish Government in India and Bangladesh.
The tasks of the Embassy include:
- Negotiating, analysing and reporting on political and economic developments in India and Bangladesh to Finland
- Enhancing and strengthening trade relations between Finland and India and Bangladesh
- Taking care of the practical arrangements for state and ministerial visits
- Promoting the image of Finland
- Organising advance voting
- Provide consular services.
Read more about the tasks of Finnish embassies abroad from the website of the Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs(Link to another website.).