Embassy of Finland, Lusaka
Aikaero: kesäisin -1h, talvisin +/-0h
- In Zambia, the Embassy of Sweden handles visa applications to Finland via Visa Centre VFS Global. VFS Global serves customers at Goldman House (Plot 58, Stand 2374), Great East Road, Lusaka. Applicants must schedule an appointment in advance for submitting their visa application.
- Visa appointment bookings are made online via www.vfsglobal.se/zambia(Link to another website.). Specific information on the service and visa fees and on how to proceed with your application can be found on the same website.
- VFS Global also answers to inquiries in their helpline number +16466858474 (free of charge).
Residence permit matters
- Residence permit applications can be submitted at the Embassy of Finland by appointment only. Consular services are open on Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 to 12.00 hrs.
- Residence permit appointments are booked by contacting us via email [email protected] Please specify whether you are making a paper or electronic application and on what ground you are applying.
- The service fee must be paid in advance to the Embassy’s bank account in Zambia. Please see our service fees and payment instructions here.
Consular matters, passports and legalization
- E-mail enquiries concerning passports, document legalization and consular matters can be sent to [email protected] Consular services opening hours are on Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 to 12.00 hrs.
- The service fee must be paid in advance to the Embassy’s bank account in Zambia. Please see our service fees and payment instructions here(Link to another website.).
- In a case of emergency, duty phone nr. is +358 9 160 55555. This number is for the consular emergency situations only after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
Mon-Wed 8.00-16.15, Thu 8.00-16.30, Fri 8.00-13.00 (Customer service hours: Tue and Thu 9.00-12.00)
- +260 211 251 988
- +260 211 251 234
Embassy of Finland
PO Box 50819
Haile Selassie Avenue
opposite Ndeke House
On the map
- +260 977 770 698