Responsibilities of mission
The mission of the Embassy of Finland in Nepal is the coordination and management of the Finnish development policy program and to influence development policy. The ultimate goal of the program is to reduce poverty in Nepal.
Other tasks of the Embassy:
- Promotion of commercial cooperation between Nepal and Finland.
- Monitoring and reporting on social and political development in Nepal.
- Strengthening political relations between Finland and Nepal, and promoting political dialogue between the countries.
- Maintaining an active visit change.
- Active communication and awareness raising of Finland as well as providing civil services.