Embassy of Finland, Cairo
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE EMBASSY IS PARTLY CLOSED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS SITUATION. In case of an emergency Finnish citizens can call +358 9 1605 5555 or send email [email protected] In passports matters Finnish citizens can book an appointment from online appointment system.
Monday and Tuesday
Appointments for passports, ID cards, residence permits and other consular services must be reserved via the online appointment reservation system(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window). Residence permit interview and DNA test -appointments need to be reserved by email [email protected]
The telephone hours for consular sector is from Monday to Wednesday from 2pm- to 4 pm.
Customer service for visas to Finland
Schengen visas to Finland must be applied in person at Finland's visa application centres (VFS Global): Book an appointment via the visa centre. (layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window) All the enquiries regarding visas +20 2333 23 013 or [email protected].
Visa application should be handed in personally. The processing time for visa applications is at least two weeks.
In case you are not a citizen of Egypt or Sudan, please contact the Embassy before reserving a residence permit or visa application appointment.
Sun-Thu 8.30 - 12.00, 13.00 - 16.15
- +20 225 869 000
- +20 227 371 376
Visiting address, post address
Embassy of Finland
3, Abu El Feda Street
11211 ZAMALEK, CAIRO
On the map
- www.linkedin.com/company/embassy-of-finland-cairo/about/(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window)
- twitter.com/finlandinegypt(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window)
- www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyCairo/(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window)
- /www.instagram.com/finlandinegypt/ (Opens New Window)
- www.finlandabroad.fi/egypt (Opens New Window)