Ministry for Foreign Affairs' proposal on service fees sent out for comments
Comments on the Ministry for Foreign Affairs proposal may be given at lausuntopalvelu.fi until 8 August 2023.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs proposes a new Decree on Fees for Services Produced by the Foreign Service. The new decree would enter into force on 1 September 2023.
The Ministry proposes to increase certain fees for services provided by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Finnish missions abroad. The service fees would be adjusted to correspond to their cost price. The proposal’s content and text largely correspond to the current 2023 decree.
The adjustments to the fees are based on the cost-price principle under the Act on Criteria for Charges Payable to the State, the cost-effectiveness calculation for services and the rise in costs.
- Katja Bordi, Head of Financial planning
tel. +358 295 351 284
- Juha Toivola, Financial Planning Officer
tel. +358 295 350 760
- Minna-Kaisa Liukko, Senior Ministerial Adviser
tel. +358 295 351 053
- The email addresses of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs are in the format [email protected]
- Maksuperustelaki (in Finnish)(Link to another website.)
- lausuntopalvelu.fi (in Finnish)(Link to another website.)