Working Holiday

Agreements on working holidays have been in force between Finland and Australia and between Finland and New Zealand since 2002 and 2004 respectively. According to the agreements, citizens of Australia and New Zealand are permitted to reside in Finland for 12 months. A working holiday residence permit is primarily intended for a holiday, but it also involves the right to work to a limited extent.

Read more about Working Holiday residence permit application(Link to another website.)