Georgia: travel documents to Finland
(valid until further notice)
- Holders of a biometric and diplomatic passport to Schengen area and Finland
Holders of a biometric, Ordinary passport are visa free to Schengen area and Finland from 28 Mars 2017.
Regulation of the European parliament and the Council (Official Journal of the European Union of 1 Mars 2017 No. L 61/7)
- Holders of an old passport (not a biometric passport) to Schengen area and Finland
Travel documents accepted by Finnish authorities
- Ordinary passport (also e-passport)
- Diplomatic passport (also e-passport)
- Service passport / Official duty passport (also e-passport)
- Travel Document for refugees (1951 Geneva convention)
- Travel document for return to Georgia; recognized for exit or transit to return to Georgia
Visa facilitation agreements
Agreement between the European Union and Georgia on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (Official Journal of the European Union, 25 February 2011, Nr. L 52/34)
An agreement between the European Community and Georgia has been in force from 1 March 2011.