Embassy of Finland, Tehran
Please note that we require a prior appointment for all visitors to the Embassy.
Please contact us primarily by e-mail. Enquiries to the Consular Section to [email protected].
Residence permits: https://services.vfsglobal.com/irn/en/frp/(Link to another website.)
Information on the changes that apply to entry to Finland during the Covid-pandemic: https://raja.fi/en/covid19-info(Link to another website.)
A list of vaccines accepted in Finland is provided by the Finnish institute for health and welfare here: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vaccinations/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates/travel-and-the-coronavirus-pandemic/which-vaccines-are-accepted-at-the-points-of-entry-into-the-country-(Link to another website.)
Telephone inquiries consular and migration matters: Sun-Thu 14.00-15.00
Tel. +98 21 2351 2250
Sun-Thu 8.15-12.00 and 13.00-16.00
- +98 212 351 2000 (Not for Visa Calls. In Visa issues, kindly call: +98 21 2351 2250, Sun-Thu between 14-15.)
- +98 21 729 860 06 (VFS Visa Center in Iran for booking visa appointments.)
- +98 21 235 122 25
Embassy of Finland
PO Box 19395-1733
No. 94, Corner of Maleki St.
Moghaddas Ardebili St.
On the map
- finlandabroad.fi/iran (Opens New Window)
- www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/iran/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyTehran(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- twitter.com/FinEmbTehran(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.instagram.com/finlandintehran/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)