Embassy of Finland, Tehran
Due to the ongoing corona virus situation, the Embassy will limit the number of customers allowed to enter its premises. Our Consular Section only accepts customers in urgent and emergency situations. Please note that we require a prior appointment for all visitors to the Embassy.
Please contact us primarily by e-mail. Enquiries to the Consular Section to [email protected].
Reception of ordinary visa applications is still suspended. Read more from the website of Finland’s Visa Application Centre: https://visa.finland.eu/Iran/news.html(Link to another website.)
The visa representation agreement between Finland and Estonia is suspended until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants wishing to travel to Estonia are requested to contact the Embassy for further information.
Embassy resumes limited services for residence permit applicants. When booking an appointment, state clearly your personal information and the grounds of your application.
Telephone inquiries consular and migration matters: Sun-Thu 13.00-15.00
Tel. +98 21 2351 2250
Sun-Thu 8.30-12.00 and 13.00-16.15
- +98 212 351 2000 (Not for Visa Calls. In Visa issues, kindly call: +98 21 2351 2250, Sun-Thu between 13-15.)
- +98 21 729 860 06 (VFS Visa Center in Iran for booking visa appointments.)
- +98 21 235 122 25
Embassy of Finland
PO Box 19395-1733
No. 94, Corner of Maleki St.
Moghaddas Ardebili St.
On the map
- finlandabroad.fi/iran (Opens New Window)
- www.facebook.com/FinnishEmbassyTehran(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/iran/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- twitter.com/FinEmbTehran(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- www.instagram.com/finlandintehran/(Link to another website.) (Opens New Window)
- +98 912 958 0710
- +98 21 235 120 00
- +358 295 350 674