Where to apply for a visa?

If Finland does not have official representation in your country or no other Schengen country represents Finland in visa matters you can submit the visa application to a Finnish mission in a country you are legally entitled to travel to. Please remember to make an appointment for  submitting the application.

You can check the location of Finnish missions at Finland Abroad frontpage