- The missions can help you find solutions to acute market access problems.
- Report trade barriers that restrict your products’ market access(layout.types.url.description) to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- Contact a mission for informal coaching as indicated by your company’s individual needs.
- Make use of a mission’s contacts with the local authorities to speed up your market access.
- Finnish companies can take advantage of the market access(layout.types.url.description) the EU-SADC/Economic Partnership Agreement with South Africa, Botswana, Mauritius or Lesotho provides by checking relevant information on imports or exports, such as applied tariffs and regulations on import and export procedures.
Questions about other Southern African countries: the Finnish embassies in Mozambique, Namibia and Zambia as well as Business Finland Johannesburg have market expertise and networks that can also be utilized for those Finnish companies interested in these neighbouring countries.
Matchmaking by Finnpartnership. Companies and organisations in Finland and developing countries can seek new cooperation opportunities and business partners through Finnpartnership(layout.types.url.description).
Financing: Various finance support tools are available for Finnish companies for doing business abroad, through eg. Business Finland Innovation Funding(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window), Finnfund(layout.types.url.description), Finnvera(layout.types.url.description) and Finnpartnership. For more information, see Team Finland web page(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window).