The Embassy of Finland is looking for a full time Driver/Office Services Assistant
The Embassy of Finland in Singapore is looking for a full time Driver/Office Service Assistant to start working in February/March 2021. Working at the Finnish Embassy offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to grow professionally while collaborating with a talented team.
Duties will include:
- driving the Ambassador and the Embassy staff
- responsible for the care of and servicing the car
- dispatching of official documents and running errands for the Embassy
- handling and coordinating issues relating to the maintenance of the Embassy and diplomatic residences
- taking care of the supply at the office storage
- supporting the IT-tasks of the Embassy including the CRM
- assisting in customer service and media monitoring
- other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- a valid Singaporean driver’s license, a clean traffic and criminal record
- experience in professional driving, Embassy experience is an asset
- fluency in English, good communication and social skills
- capable of doing handy-man work and coordinating bigger scale works
- good command of computer and social media skills for professional purposes
- able to work independently and under pressure, time management skills
- flexibility in working hours, ability to work evenings and weekends when necessary, including public holidays
- team work spirit and service minded attitude, good co-operation skills, proactive.
The contract is for two years, including a probation period, with an option for renewal. Salary is to be determined based on the applicant´s experience and abilities. A letter of interest and resume (CV) together with salary requirements and references with contact details should be sent by 25th January to [email protected] Please write as title: Driver/Office Services Assistant/ [last name of applicant].
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Any queries regarding the vacancy should be directed by e-mail to Ms Ritva Naumanen, Deputy Head of Mission, [email protected].
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and the Embassy of Finland in Singapore will process the personal data you provide with due diligence and in accordance with EU data protection legislation. The Embassy will not disclose your personal data to third parties without a lawful reason. You can read more about our data protection practice here. By applying for a job, you accept the terms of data protection practice and give your consent to the processing of your personal data. https://um.fi/data-protection-in-the-foreign-service