Where to apply for a visa?
Submit the application at the VFS Global Visa Application Center. Book an appointment on the website or through the Call Center. VFS Global Visa Application Center accepts applications on Tuesdays and Fridays.
VFS Global Visa Application Center
VFS Global Application Center processes the visa applications to Finland. The Application Center is located at Chhaya Center in Thamel, Kathmandu.
The applicant must always submit the visa application in person and give their biometrics (passport photograph and fingerprints).
An appointment at the Visa Application Center can be booked in advance either on the website of the VFS Global Visa Application Center(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window) or through the Call Center. Visa Application Center and the Call Center serve customers in English and in Nepali.
It is recommended to complete the application form online(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window).
Please note that the residence permit applications are submitted at the Embassy, not at the Visa Application Center.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Chhaya Center, Chhaya Devi Complex, Amrit Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Submission of applications: 9-11 hrs, on Tuesdays and Fridays only
- Distribution of passports: 9-11 hrs, on Tuesdays and Fridays only
- Website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/Nepal/(layout.types.url.description) (Opens New Window)
- E-mail enquiries: [email protected]
- Helpline telephones: 1800 0910 120 tai +977 981 7011 745, 8–15 hrs, Mon–Fri
- From Nepal: Toll Free 18000910120
- From other locations: +977 9817011745
- Working hours: from 8 to 16 hrs
Submitting visa application at the Embassy of Finland
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic it is not possible to submit a Schengen visa application at the Embassy of Finland.