Where to apply for a visa?
Submit the application to the VFS Global Visa Application Centre. Book an appointment on the website or through the Call Centre. The Embassy will accept applications on Tuesdays by appointment only.
Finland Visa Application Centre
The applicant must always submit the visa application in person and give his or her biometrics (passport photograph and fingerprints).
An appointment for the Visa Application Centre can be booked by in advance either on the website of the VFS Global Visa Application Centre or through the Call Centre. Visa Application Centre and the Call Centre serve customers in English and in Nepali.
It is advisable to complete the application form online.
Please note that as before, the residence permit applications are submitted at the Embassy, not at the Visa Application Centre.
- Address: Academy of Culinary Arts Building, Ground Floor, Mahalaxmisthan Marga, Lagankhel, Lalitpur
- Submission of applications: 8–12 hrs, Mon–Fri
- Pass back time: 13–15 hrs, Mon–Fri
- Website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/Nepal/
- E-mail enquiries: [email protected]
- Helpline telephones: 1800 0910 120 tai +977 981 7011 745, 8–15 hrs, Mon–Fri
- From Nepal: Toll Free 18000910120
- From other locations: +977 9817011745
- Working hours: from 8 to 16 hrs
Submitting visa application to the Embassy of Finland
The Embassy will accept applications on Tuesdays by appointment only. Appointments are booked on the above mentioned website of the VAC or through the Call Centre.
The applicant must always submit the application in person and give his or her biometrics (passport photograph and fingerprints).