Where to apply for a visa?
Submit the application at the VFS Global Visa Application Center. Book an appointment on the website or through the Call Center. VFS Global Visa Application Center accepts applications on Tuesdays.
VFS Global Visa Application Center
VFS Global Application Center processes the visa applications to Finland. The Application Center is located at Chhaya Center in Thamel, Kathmandu.
The applicant must always submit the visa application in person and give their biometrics (passport photograph and fingerprints).
An appointment at the Visa Application Center can be booked in advance either on the website of the VFS Global Visa Application CenterLink to another website.(Opens New Window) or through the Call Center. Visa Application Center and the Call Center serve customers in English and in Nepali.
It is recommended to complete the application form onlineLink to another website.(Opens New Window).
Please note that the residence permit applications are submitted at the Embassy, not at the Visa Application Center.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Chhaya Center, Chhaya Devi Complex, Amrit Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Submission of applications: 9-13 hrs, on Tuesdays only
- Pass back time: 9-13 hrs, on Tuesdays only
- Website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/Nepal/Link to another website.(Opens New Window)
- E-mail enquiries: [email protected]
- Helpline telephones: 1800 0910 120 tai +977 981 7011 745, 8–15 hrs, Mon–Fri
- From Nepal: Toll Free 18000910120
- From other locations: +977 9817011745
- Working hours: from 8 to 16 hrs
Submitting visa application at the Embassy of Finland
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy of Finland does not accept visa applications at the moment