Embassy resumes limited services for residence permit applicants
Limited service for residence permit applications is open 18th of June onwards:
- Residence permits for employment (https://migri.fi/en/working-in-finland/applications)
- Residence permits for family reunifications (https://migri.fi/en/moving-to-finland-to-be-with-a-family-member)
Visa application services are suspended until further notice.
Customer service is open by appointment only until further notice. Inquiries and bookings can be done by email: [email protected].
Due to the Corona pandemic, our delivery and processing times might be longer than normal.
Upon arrival, we ask you to observe the guidelines and restrictions of movement, currently effective in Israel.
- We admit only 2 persons at a time in the customer service room
- The customers shall wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival at the Consulate and at leaving the premises
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask
- The customers’ arrival and leaving time will be documented in the Embassy guestbook.
We serve you by phone Mondays to Fridays from 9 to 12 am.
Telephone: +972 3 745 6600
E-mail (inquiries): [email protected]
E-mail (appointments): [email protected]
Facebook: Finnish Embassy Tel Aviv