Vacancy announcement: Executive Assistant
The Embassy of Finland in Teheran is looking for an Assistant to the Ambassador
Tasks of the executive assistant at the Embassy include:
- Tasks of executive assistant at the Embassy providing secretarial, logistical and administrative support
- Official correspondence of the Embassy, including Farsi – English translations
- Arrangements related to official occasions and events, delegations, duty travel, etc.
- Maintains the Embassy’s lists of contacts and personnel list/telephone directory
- Operates the Embassy's telephone switch
- Supports the Embassy’s online communication
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Mission
We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Farsi;
- Adequate level of education (at minimum a Bachelor's degree);
- Relevant work experience;
- Ability to work accurately;
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Ability to plan and organize;
- Ability to work with others, i.e. a team-player;
- Client-oriented attitude;
Being a certified translator is an advantage.
The candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send short application letters with CVs by email ([email protected]) with the subject line ‘APPLICATION: Assistant to the Ambassador’ no later than August 1st.
Unfortunately, the Embassy does not have resources to answer inquiries about the position. The applicants who have approached the Embassy before the vacancy announcement are encouraged to send their applications anew.
Finland is located in northern Europe and has some 5.5 million inhabitants. It has been recognized as the happiest country in the world for several years running. It's known for equality, a high-level education system and a strong welfare state.
Read more about the values of the Finnish Foreign Service https://um.fi/values-of-the-ministry-for-foreign-affairs#Ourvaluestatements(layout.types.url.description)