Vacancy announcement: Commercial Advisor (temporary)
The Embassy of Finland in Teheran is looking for a Commercial Advisor as temporary replacement
Tasks of the Commercial Advisor at the Embassy include:
- Duties related to export promotion and support to Finnish companies, reporting and outreach
- Following up and maintaining contacts regarding economic and commercial issues
- Preparation of Team Finland events and visits of official business and commercial delegations
- Translations and interpretation between Farsi and English;
- Support to the Embassy’s online communication
- Any other duties as assigned by the HoM
We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Farsi;
- Higher level of education;
- Relevant work experience in the commercial field;
- Existing good contacts in the business sector and good networking abilities;
- Ability to work accurately;
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Ability to plan and organize;
- Ability to work with others, i.e. a team-player;
- Client-oriented attitude;
Being a certified translator is an advantage.
The candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send short application letters with CVs by email ([email protected]) with the subject line ‘APPLICATION: Commercial Advisor (temprorary)’ no later than August 3rd.
Unfortunately, the Embassy does not have resources to answer inquiries about the position. The applicants who have approached the Embassy before the vacancy announcement are encouraged to send their applications anew.
Finland is located in northern Europe and has some 5.5 million inhabitants. It has been recognized as the happiest country in the world for several years running. It's known for equality, a high-level education system and a strong welfare state.
Read more about the values of the Finnish Foreign Service https://um.fi/values-of-the-ministry-for-foreign-affairs#Ourvaluestatements(layout.types.url.description)