The Embassy of Finland in Athens is looking for a Driver and Office support employee (one position)
Would you like to join our small Embassy team representing Finland, one of the most innovative and happiest countries in the world? We are now recruiting a driver/office support employee. We offer challenging, diverse duties in a pleasant and at times high-paced environment. The person we are seeking is a team player, but capable of independent work.
The position is to be filled in October/November 2021 or according to agreement.
- Driving duties (car, motorcycle)
- Delivery of documents to ministries and other authorities, post office
- Handling switchboard when in office
- Supporting duties of office work
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
We are looking for a person with
- Good knowledge of English and Greek languages. Knowledge of Finnish is considered an advantage.
- At least a high school diploma. Other education and/or equivalent work experience are appreciated.
- Military service done for male candidates
- Driver’s license and driving experience in Athens. Motor cycle license an advantage.
- Ability to handle many issues simultaneously with an eye to detail, “hands-on” –attitude.
Wage level will be agreed depending on the qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Initial contract fixed-term for one year with a possibility to extend, possibility of a permanent position. The Greek labor laws are applied to this position.
If interested, please send your CV and a motivation letter in English to Embassy’s email: [email protected] at the latest 24.9.2021 with a subject line “Embassy driver/office support employee”. Possible questions preferably also by e-mail.