Vacancy Notice - Embassy Maintenance Worker
The Embassy of Finland in Cairo seeks to employ a maintenance worker.
Place of Assignment: The Embassy of Finland, 3 Abu El Feda Street, Zamalek, Cairo
Duration of Assignment: A fixed-term contract for a period of one year with the possibility of extension (including probation period)
Start date: January 1, 2022
Closing Date for Applying: 15 November 2021
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Thorough cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of the Chancellery and part-time maintaining the Residence of the Ambassador in orderly condition
- Planning of purchasing of the cleaning equipment
- Supporting in preparing for events in the Embassy and in the Residence of the Ambassador
- Minor maintenance tasks in the Embassy and the Residence of the Ambassador
- Substituting other staff members if needed
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Embassy Management
Professional work experience
Completion of Secondary or High School Diploma, minimum of two years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Embassies or international organizations.
Fluent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
Recommendation letters from two previous employers
Considered as advantage
Basic IT skills, explicitly Microsoft Office
Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment, team player, initiative, high degree of integrity and confidentiality, flexibility, punctuality, service-oriented attitude and reliability.
How to Apply for the Position