The Embassy of Finland is seeking to hire receptionist and translator
The Embassy of Finland is seeking qualified applicants for the position of a locally hired Receptionist and Translator for the Administrative Section of the Embassy starting on the 15th of September 2021 or as agreed
Job description including primary responsibilities:
- Receptionist for guests
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Daily help for Embassy staff
- Translation of verbal notes, documents and information material from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English for different sections of the Embassy
- Helping the Embassy’s press and cultural section inter alia in updating the Embassy’s Chinese social media channels
Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of diplomatic work environment, Chinese authorities and administration is considered as an advantage
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Good social skills, intercultural understanding
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience in similar tasks is considered as an advantage
Please send your application letter in English with CV, references and salary requirements to the email address [email protected] by 1st of September 2021. Additional information from Second Secretary Tuija Lohi, e-mail: [email protected]
In the Foreign Service of Finland, we will process your personal data you provide us due diligence and in accordance with EU data protection legislation. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties without a lawful reason. You can read more about our data protection practice here (Link to another website.).
By applying for a Job, I accept the terms of data protection practice and I give my consent to the processing of my personal data.
For more information about Finland and our work in China, please visit www.finland.cn.