The Embassy of Finland (Brasília) is looking for a full-time Assistant
The Embassy of Finland in Brasília is looking for a full-time Assistant starting in May 2023 or as per agreed. The position has an important role in contributing to the seamless operation of the Embassy by providing dynamic support to the Embassy’s Administrative and Finance Team during a transitional period. The nature of the tasks is administrative and secretarial. The Assistant is hired for a 2-year-temporary contract, on the bases of necessities related to the Embassy’s business and personnel administration development projects and construction projects as well as staff changes scheduled for the corresponding time-period.
The successful candidate should have:
• Higher Diploma or above in any discipline;
• Minimum of 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience as a secretary or a personal assistant with an Embassy or an international company;
• Excellent English and Portuguese (written and spoken), knowledge of Finnish is an asset;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in the use of Excel,
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver high quality work with pace;
• High self-motivation, a flexible and resilient attitude, proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team;
• Strong inter-personal and networking skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send an application letter and their Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: [email protected]
Applications should be received by 10 May 2023 and be titled "Job Application: Assistant".
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please note that the Embassy of Finland in Brasília will verify information given by candidates and might contact candidates' references. Considered applicant will be subject to a standard security clearance before signing the employment contract.
Further information about the tasks and the terms and conditions of employment please email [email protected] and title the email “Enquiry on Assistant’s position”.